Netbeans Plugin

Eugene Wee eugenew at starhub.net.sg
Mon Nov 5 18:41:35 GMT 2007

Hi,

Has anyone developed a plugin (a.k.a. module) for the Netbeans IDE?

I am about to start the implementation phase of a project in university
and my team mates decided to use Netbeans. It would be easier to
convince them to use Bazaar instead of CVS (integrated by default) or
Subversion (easily available plugin) if it were integrated instead of
having to be used from the command line.

Incidentally, it seems that Mercurial has such a plugin, but for the up
and coming Netbeans 6:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/wiki/view/MercurialVersionControl

If there is no Bazaar plugin for Netbeans at the moment, perhaps someone
who wants to scratch that itch (me? haha, not for a month, at least)
could use it as a starting point.

Thanks,
Eugene Wee