[MERGE][bug #160012] Stop masking http pipeline state related exceptions

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Mon Nov 5 13:18:22 GMT 2007

>>>>> "martin" == Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> writes:

    martin> Martin Pool has voted approve.
    martin> Status is now: Approved
    martin> Comment:
    martin> +            raise exc_type, exc_val, exc_tb

    martin> Would this be correct or better as just 'raise'?

Correct yes since we've just made a sys.exc_info() before, better
I don't think so since this will issue *another* implicit
sys.exc_info call (or am I wrong here ?) or its equivalent and as
we just tested exc_val I think that will be less clear too.

    martin> The explanation seems plausible, so approved.

Ok.

        Vincent