programatically marking conflicts as resolved

Sandy Dunlop sandy.dunlop at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 13:57:50 GMT 2007

Hi,
If I have a WorkingTree object, and a file or list of files that I
want to change from being conflicts to being resolved programatically
in Python using bzrlib, what is the correct way to do this?

I know there is a resolve method in Bazaar's conflicts.py, but I'm
wondering what's the proper way to access this.

I'm guessing this is not the way...

         from bzrlib.conflicts import resolve
         resolve(self.wt,fileList,ignore_misses=True)

Thanks,

Sandy