bazaar 0.92 and 1.0

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Sat Nov 3 22:53:22 GMT 2007

On 11/3/07, Vincent Ladeuil <v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr> wrote:
> From this mail I infer that you will stay RM until 1.0 is out,
> aren't you ?

Yes, I propose to.

> If all those dates are really in November, that means we still
> have 24... hours to land new features ?

Hm, that would be a bit short.  (I drafted the mail earlier this week
which made it more reasonable, which is no great excuse for slamming
the door.)

I think in general we do not find particularly many bugs during that
feature freeze, as compared to after a release or release candidate.
The main thing this pause allows is more time to fix bugs that come
out of late feature landings.

If we set a date of this wednesday, the 7th, would that allow enough
time to merge outstanding features and also give some time to debug
them?

--
Martin