Bazaar-based Wiki?

Matt Nordhoff mnordhoff at mattnordhoff.com
Fri Nov 2 18:59:01 GMT 2007

(Only replying to you because I just subscribed to the list and don't
have the OP available.)

Robey Pointer wrote:
> On 9 Sep 2007, at 9:34, Hendy Irawan wrote:
>
>> I'm currently running MediaWiki on my wiki, http://wiki.ruby-id.web.id
>>
>> I actually like Bazaar and I wonder if anyone has put a Wiki
>> application on top of Bazaar. Or if there is a project in it.
>
> This is an old email, but there is also okulo:
>
>     http://www.lag.net/robey/code/surf/code/okulo/
>
> which is exactly that, an anti-wiki to use bzr as the storage instead of
> a db.

<http://ikiwiki.info/> is a rather light-weight wiki that can use
basically any VCS for a back-end. (It's written in Perl, though. :-P )

There's also <http://ygingras.net/gazest> (not production-ready yet)
that says it uses a VCS-like model, but I don't know if it actually uses
code from any VCS.

I think someone was also working on a wiki that used Mercurial.
(Mercurial isn't Bazaar, but for a wiki back-end, does it really matter?)