win32/sftp issues

Andrew Voznytsa andrew.voznytsa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:27:08 GMT 2007

Thanks for your suggestion. But I think I'll just setup vpn + samba and drop
sftp because it can't co-exist with putty(plink), ask me to do extra things
to prevent password re-typing and the most complicated issue with sftp -
I've to teach everyone who is using my repository to do the same sort of
quirks...

Best regards,
Andrew Voznytsa