WebDav plugin failing with init-repo

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Tue Oct 30 18:49:01 GMT 2007

    Ben> I'm unable to get the init-repo command to work on a webdav
    Ben> server with the webdav plugin. Some files are created on the
    Ben> webdav server, but it always dies with the following error. Any
    Ben> advice? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

    Ben> Cheers,
    Ben> Ben

The content of you bzr.log will help a lot to diagnose the
problem.

Can you also tell us what http server you are using and how you
configured it. Turning directory indexes off may make the server
reports that an existing directory does not exist. Reportedly,
using multiviews can provoke that too.

Giving better instructions on how to install the plugin and
configure the server is on my TODO list, I hope we can solve your
problems and provides better instructions for the next user :-/

         Vincent