Feedback on migration to bzr

Wouter van Heyst larstiq at larstiq.dyndns.org
Tue Oct 30 16:31:57 GMT 2007

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 12:54:43PM +0100, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 07:43:19AM -0400, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> > Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> > > This has come up a couple of other times before. How likely is it that
> > > subtrees are going to land soon?
> > My guess is "pretty unlikely", since no one is working on them AFAIK.
> Wouter commented to me in person a couple of days ago he thought they
> weren't too far off, but I'm not sure whether he has any plans to
> work on them. Wouter?

I'm not sure how far they are off, but a couple of nasty problems/test
case failures no longer trip me up. Unless anything else rears it head,
that does mean they are close. I'm currently slowly cleaning up a patch
that fixes subtree caching relative vs absolute, and going through a
bzr.dev merge, but Bazaar is unfortunately not my main priority at the
moment.

I'm not back to reading email yet, but I do respond to irc pings (like
I'm doing right now).

Wouter van Heyst