WebDav plugin failing with init-repo

Ben Gerdemann gmane at ibeni.net
Tue Oct 30 08:55:31 GMT 2007

I'm unable to get the init-repo command to work on a webdav server with
the webdav plugin. Some files are created on the webdav server, but it
always dies with the following error. Any advice? Is there something I'm
doing wrong?

Cheers,
Ben

C:\Documents and Settings\Ben\Application Data\bazaar\2.0>bzr version
Bazaar (bzr) 0.92.0.candidate.1
   Python interpreter: C:\Program Files\Bazaar\python25.dll 2.5.1.final.0
   Python standard library: C:\Program Files\Bazaar\lib\library.zip
   bzrlib: C:\Program Files\Bazaar\lib\library.zip\bzrlib
   Bazaar configuration: C:\Documents and Settings\Ben\Application
Data\bazaar\2.0
   Bazaar log file: C:\Documents and Settings\Ben\My Documents\.bzr.log

Copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Canonical Ltd.
http://bazaar-vcs.org/

bzr comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  bzr is free software, and
you may use, modify and redistribute it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License version 2 or later.

C:\Documents and Settings\Ben\Application Data\bazaar\2.0>bzr init-repo
http+webdav://XXX:XXX@dav.messagingengine.com/bengerdemann.fastmail.fm/files/private/bzr-repo
bzr: ERROR: No such file:
'http://dav.messagingengine.com/bengerdemann.fastmail.fm/files/private/bzr-repo/.bzr/branch-lock/releasing.03r4g1yor44vhicko26e.tmp/info'

Listing of
http://dav.messagingengine.com/bengerdemann.fastmail.fm/files/private/bzr-repo/
Name  ↓ 	Size 	Last modified
.bzr/ 	0k 	5.1 minutes

Listing of
http://dav.messagingengine.com/bengerdemann.fastmail.fm/files/private/bzr-repo/.bzr/
Name  ↓ 	Size 	Last modified
branch-format 	1k 	5.3 minutes
branch-lock/ 	0k 	5.5 minutes
README 	1k 	5.3 minutes

Listing of
http://dav.messagingengine.com/bengerdemann.fastmail.fm/files/private/bzr-repo/.bzr/branch-lock/
Name  ↓ 	Size 	Last modified
releasing.03r4g1yor44vhicko26e.tmp/ 	0k 	5.6 minutes

Listing of
http://dav.messagingengine.com/bengerdemann.fastmail.fm/files/private/bzr-repo/.bzr/branch-lock/releasing.03r4g1yor44vhicko26e.tmp/
Name 	Size 	Last modified
EMPTY