[MERGE] trivial fix for string formatting in rmtree_temp_dir

Blake Winton bwinton at latte.ca
Sun Oct 28 01:27:00 BST 2007

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> I will merge it because it's quite trivial and very ugly error that
> costs me some time to understand who broke selftest at win32 again.
> This time (ta-da!) it's Blake Winton with his patch that change
> 'print >> f,'s to 'f.write('s.
> (Sigh).

D'oh!  My sincerest apologies.  I don't really have a Windows box to
test it on, as I was developing it at home.  Thank you for catching
that, and I'm sorry that I caused you to have to fix it (again).

As a related question, is there any way for someone like me, with access
to only one platform to get the tests run for all supported platforms
against a branch I'm developing on?  I could have made my patch
available at a URL, if that would have helped...  Heck, I would have
been happy to have thrown it up on Launchpad, if that made anyone's life
easier.

Thanks,
Blake.