[MERGE] show (possibly dotted) revnos in `bzr tags`, allow to sort them by time (v5)

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Fri Oct 26 16:38:11 BST 2007

* Alexander Belchenko [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:32:20 +0300]:

> review will be slightly later, but I want to
> bb:comment that there is the bug about sorting
> of tags:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/120231

> You should mention this bug in NEWS entry,
> because I believe you're fixed it.

Oh, you're right, thanks: I wasn't aware of this bug. Updated bundle
attached. (I also did --fixes lp:120231, does this get used for
automatically closing the bug, or how is that done? By hand by who?)

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

The total accumulated knowledge of all the men that ever walked the Earth
on the topic of women can fit in the period at the end of this sentence.