[MERGE] show (possibly dotted) revnos in `bzr tags`, allow to sort them by time (v4)

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Fri Oct 26 11:50:31 BST 2007

Hello again. I'm sorry this falled through the cracks. This new version
should address all previous concerns: revision numbers are dotted, and
they are lexicographically sorted by default. A new option --sort=ARG
exists, that allows for them to be sorted by time (as said in previous
mails, I really wanted this).

Only note that possible values for --sort are not shown, because it
doesn't use value_switches=True from RegistryOptions. I've opened a
separate thread about that.

Reviews welcome.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                            Listening to: Mecano - Me colé en una fiesta