[Bug or regression?] QBzr + packs: probems with get_deltas_for_revisions

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Oct 26 11:02:42 BST 2007

QBzr has problems to work with new knitpack format.
I don't know is it problem in QBzr or in bzrlib.
When I open qlog and click any revision, then
in right bottom corner box I usually see list
of files modified in that revision. And this
works fine for old formats. But not for packs.
In terminal I see traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\work\Bazaar\plugins-repo\qbzr\log.py", line 274, in
update_selection
     self.branch.repository.get_deltas_for_revisions([rev]).next()
   File "bzrlib\repository.pyc", line 1027, in get_deltas_for_revisions
   File "bzrlib\repository.pyc", line 1026, in <genexpr>
   File "bzrlib\repository.pyc", line 1406, in revision_trees
   File "bzrlib\repofmt\pack_repo.pyc", line 1481, in get_inventory_weave
   File "bzrlib\repofmt\pack_repo.pyc", line 1384, in get_weave
   File "bzrlib\repofmt\pack_repo.pyc", line 918, in ensure_loaded
AssertionError

Line numbers related to bzrlib revno.2944. I'm on win32 as usual.

For this assertion I see in pack_repo.py next comment:

# NB: if you see an assertion error here, its probably access against
# an unlocked repo. Naughty.

Probably it's regression, because as I said before, for old formats
the same QBzr code works fine?

Alexander