check in a bzr branch into subversion

Martin Steigerwald ms at teamix.de
Wed Oct 24 12:39:46 BST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2007 schrieb Erik Bågfors:

Hi Erik!

> I think it would go like this
> 1) create the branch in svn
> 2) branch the branch using bzr-svn
> 3) checkin as much as you want into this branch.
> 4) push it into svn using bzr-svn
>
> If you have a branch created in bzr that you want to push to svn, I
> don't know if that's possible or not.

Problem is: I already have that bazaar branch with more than 40 revisions and
I would like to keep the version history. Well I could checkout revision 1 of
my bazaar branch and check it into svn and then revision 2, pretty much the
same as what tailor would do.

I just thought bzr-svn might be able to help me there. Otherwise I would try
whether tailor can convert it for me. But my last experiences with tailor - I
wanted to convert mercurial to bazaar - haven't been that convincing.

Ciao,
Martin