check in a bzr branch into subversion

Martin Steigerwald ms at teamix.de
Wed Oct 24 09:45:13 BST 2007

Hi!

I want to use bzr-svn to check in a bzr branch into Subversion, but I am not
sure on how to do it.

I have seen examples on how to import svn branches into Bazaar via bzr
svn-import but not the other way around. I tried bzr help svn-export, but
this one does not seem to exist.

I would like to continue using Bazaar but check in my branch and any updates
to Subversion as well. Could I use bzr push for that? Could I even bind the
bazaar branch to the subversion branch that bzr commits any commits to the
bazaar branch to the subversion repository as well while I am online? That
would be awesome.

Any hints are appreciated.

Ciao,
--
Martin Steigerwald - team(ix) GmbH - http://www.teamix.de
gpg: 19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90