[MERGE] [bug #114615] Fix WT.unversion() to ignore renamed entries.

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Oct 23 22:59:43 BST 2007

The attached bundle fixes:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/114615

Basically, the automatic detection of deletions had a small bug in it when
dealing with renamed entries.

I was able to provoke the AssertionError failure with a much simpler test
case. But I wasn't able to provoke the "delete file in another directory"
without the merge conflict. Which bothers me a little bit, because it
feels like I didn't fully get to the root of the problem. (My best guess
at the moment is that it has to do with seeing a file that is considered
renamed both from the basis, and from the merged source.)

I ended up adding tests to both workingtree_implementations/test_commit
and test_unversion. It is a bit redundant. The actual bug was in
unversion, but I already had the tests written for commit. I'm willing to
remove the commit tests, though I'm not sure if that is the right way to
go. Since I would guess commit may change to avoid the unversion call, as
it switches over to more of a 'apply_delta' model.