Error branching - newbie

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Mon Oct 22 09:40:10 BST 2007

>>>>> "martin" == Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> writes:

    martin> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/155632
    martin> I've filed a bug, Vincent may be able to help.

Rats, reading out of order, I have already added the following
comment on launchpad:

,----
|  CURLE_SSL_CACERT_BADFILE, /* 77 - could not load CACERT file, missing
|                                     or wrong format */
|
| Will be reported in the clear with a recent bzr.dev since bug #147530 have been merged.
`----

bzr.dev should report the error in a better way, in that case, a
problem with the CACERT file.

Does that help ?

Hard for me to say more since:

vila:~/tmp :) $ bzr branch https://launchpad.net/dark-extermination
bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: "https://launchpad.net/dark-extermination/".
vila:~/tmp :( $ bzr branch https+pycurl://launchpad.net/dark-extermination
bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: "https+pycurl://launchpad.net/dark-extermination/".
vila:~/tmp :( $ cd ~/src/bzr/trunk/
vila:~/src/bzr/trunk :) $ bzr revno
2914
vila:~/src/bzr/trunk :) $ cd -
/home/vila/tmp
vila:~/tmp :) $ bzr branch https+urllib://launchpad.net/dark-extermination
bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: "https+urllib://launchpad.net/dark-extermination/".

with Gutsy and bzr at 2914

     Vincent