Error branching - newbie

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:42:35 BST 2007

Hi!

I get a strange [1] error when I try to branch the project I created in
Launchpad.

I have Ubuntu Gutsy with the apt http://bazaar-vcs.org repository. I have
bzr-0.91-2 package installed from that repository. Note that this is my first
experiencie with bazaar so I'm a newbie =).

Can someone please tell how to fix this problem in a general way? MAybe
downgrading bazaar or something? I want to use bazaar for my project but I
also need to explain howto use it to some people in the project. That's
difficult if it doesn't even work to me hehe

I've found some related bugs that you might look into. I'mnot a bazaar
developer so I can't give a good opinion about this... See [2], [3] and [4]

Thanks in advance,
              Eduardo Robles Elvira (aka Edulix)

PD: Please answer not only to the list but also to me as I'm not in this
mailinglist.
--
[1] http://pastebin.ca/744434
[2] This error seems to have a very similar backtrace to mine, but I'm not