Workflows wiki page updated

John Gabriele jmg3000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 21:03:36 BST 2007

On 10/18/07, Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net> wrote:
> Tonight, I've added pretty diagrams and improved the text of
> http://bazaar-vcs.org/Workflows. The master svg files (and png exports)
> have been added as attachments to the page if anyone wants them.
>
> The "Decentralized with shared mainline" workflow needs some work still.
> Feel free. :-) I'll get to it soon otherwise.

Thanks. That page looks great. One thing on the images though: it
would look better if the bzr commands you type at the shell were in a
(possibly smaller) monospaced font, leaving other descriptive text in
the current proportional font.

Also, reading the page for the first time, I kept expecting to see one
or more sample shell sessions at the end of each workflow, with
commands each user would most probably be using in that workflow. The
diagrams are nice, but (IMO) seeing that little icon of a person (guy
with tie or girl with red shirt) above an example terminal window
session (even if that example has to be linked to as a separate wiki
page) really makes the reader feel like, "hey, I'm looking at how easy
it is right now. I can do that." It makes it sorta' like a screencast,
IMO. :)

---John