Workflows wiki page updated

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Fri Oct 19 00:14:55 BST 2007

John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> I've uploaded them. Probably the biggest problem is the first image has less
> stuff so it ends up looking too large relative to the others.
>
> Thoughts?

Looks much better. Thanks!

My focus will be reviewing the pack stuff this morning (while I'm most
awake) so I'll work more on doc tonight. I'll polish things a little
further then if it's not done by you or someone else by that time, e.g.
the decentralized with shared mainline one needs to lose the heading to
be consistent with the others. I'll probably rename "Sharing with a
peer" to the Partner workflow as well, unless anyone objects.

Ian C.