[QBZR/RFC] Add unidiff format to diff dialog

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Thu Oct 18 09:30:25 BST 2007

Goffredo Baroncelli пишет:
> I worked a bit on my patch:
> - now the _() function should translate correctly
> - the unidiff diff should be english only (for the moment)
>
> I didn't touched the po/po.* files, because I don't know how gettext work.
>
> Please Alexander give me a feedback.

IMO, we don't need special dictionary to transform english status
words to translated ones. Instead we need to use function i18n.N_()
that provide non-translated string, and use i18n._() when we need
translations.

Attached the diff against your last patch and complete patch against
Lukas' main branch.
I'm also added blank line between files in unidiff output.

Alexander