Documentation for Patch Queue Manager

Blake Winton bwinton at latte.ca
Mon Oct 15 15:28:30 BST 2007

Robert Collins wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 12:54 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
>> Great! A search of the site doesn't show much comprehensive
>> information about this, where should I be looking for user
>> documentation of this functionality?
> I believe that in doc.bazaar-vcs.org/en/bzr.dev/ there is a guide on
> plugins and hooks.

Close...  http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/ leads you to
http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/en/user-guide/index.html which leads
you to http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/en/user-guide/hooks.html which
shows an example hook (which isn't too bad, it seems), which then says:
 > For a complete list of hooks and their parameters, see the Hooks
 > Reference.
which points to
http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/en/user-reference/hooks.html which
returns a 404.

Trying to hit the main User Reference page (at
http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/en/user-reference/bzr_man.html ) just
sits there waiting, and waiting, and waiting...  Ooh, there it is!  The
only thing in the user-reference that has the letters h,o,o, and k in it
is the line:
-Dhooks 	Trace hook execution.

Which isn't exactly what I was hoping for.

Also, googling for "hook site:http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/"
doesn't show any useful results to my untrained eye.

I'm not exactly sure how to fix this, but as someone who's interested in
writing a hook (to do I'm not exactly sure what), I do see a distinct
lack of information here.

Thanks,
Blake.