Maybe locking is a bzr thing....

Daniel Watkins D.M.Watkins at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Oct 15 02:39:29 BST 2007

Hi Bruce,

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:39:08 -0700
"Bruce Korb" <bruce.korb at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no obvious way to break the lock.
You probably want 'bzr break-lock'.  If this is not obvious (and this
is the solution to your problem) then it is a bug.

> u'/share/st/devbk/simple-cdd-0.3.5/.bzr/checkout/dirstate'
This suggests that 'bzr break-lock /share/st/devbk/simple-cdd-0.3.5'
should fix your problem.

If you have already tried this or it does not work, I apologise for
wasting your time. :)

Dan

--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)
University of Warwick Christian Focus President