[QBZR][MERGE] Add unidiff format to diff dialog

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at tiscalinet.it
Thu Oct 11 21:48:16 BST 2007

On Wednesday 10 October 2007, you (Alexander Belchenko) wrote:
> Goffredo Baroncelli пишет:
[...]
> in terms of colors: can we have for unidiff colored background
> (red/green) with black text instead of red/green text on white background?
> IIRC, Trac use background colors and did it very nice.
I tried; I wanted to set the background to a light color (green/red) with a
border for every section. But the QTextBrowser doesn't seem to support
the "border" properties (ie: <div style="border:1px solid purple">...</div>).
So I didn't like the results...
I am studing how Lukas obtained the results in its widget...
Any suggestions is welcome..

> [µ]
BR
Goffredo

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9