[QBZR][MERGE] Add unidiff format to diff dialog

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:41:46 BST 2007

On 10/10/07, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> wrote:
> Goffredo Baroncelli пишет:
> > Ok, before I searched a similar widget, but I wasn't able to find it.
> > Thanks for the suggestion, now the enclosed patch uses QStackedWidget.

Thanks.

> IMO, it make sense to have unified diff more similar to side-by-side diff
> in terms of colors: can we have for unidiff colored background
> (red/green) with black text instead of red/green text on white background?
> IIRC, Trac use background colors and did it very nice.

If you look at older versions of diff.py, you can find a Trac-like
diff view. I think I like this side-by-side and a real unified diff
combination better.

> Also, it will be very nice to address bug
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/qbzr/+bug/148409
>
> Lukas, may be it worth to rename this option from --inline to --unidiff?

Maybe, for --unidiff I'd just change the default view but still have
both in the window. Though, I think a better approach would be to
remove the command line option and add a config option (so it can be
used from qlog, qci, etc.).

Lukas