somewhat reproducible bzr errors

Sabin Iacob iacobs at m0n5t3r.info
Wed Oct 10 16:58:39 BST 2007

Hi, list

It looks like every time my computer crashes and has to be rebooted, or
refuses to wake up from suspend to ram, my branches that were modified
since the last reboot (both svn and dirstate-tags formats) make bzr
log/pull/push/missing/etc say this:

bzr: ERROR: Revision
{iacobs at m0n5t3r.info-20071010112624-gp8gq6id405m94v7} not present in
revisions.

I suppose it's some XFS "feature" at work; is there any way to fix such
a branch? I rarely have to recover more than 10 revisions that are not
pushed to the master branch (the code is ok), but it's still rather
annoying. Does anyone else have the same problem? Can repositories be
made a bit less fragile?