[MERGE][bug 149019] locations.conf error message has bad line count

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Wed Oct 10 09:20:15 BST 2007

>>>>> "john" == John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> writes:

    john> John Arbash Meinel has voted approve.
    john> Status is now: Approved
    john> Comment:
    john> I'm hesitant to patch this in our codebase, since we are using
    john> something from upstream.

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/configobj.html indeed.

We are using version 4.2.0beta2, current is 4.4.0

    john> However, if we can find a way to submit it upstream as
    john> well, then happy times :)

Already done using my time machine:

   http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/configobj.html#version-4-3-2

    john> (And it is a decent thing to fix anyway, so I Approve)

Indeed, it was fixed in the same way.

I sent the patch to pqm already, what do we do from there:

- update to version 4.4.0 ?
- file a bug for that update ?

I just tried importing the 4.4.0 version and test suite is still
passing but as we need nothing more than what is already present
in 4.2.0 I don't want to make a gratuitous update without more
input from the list.

        Vincent