0.92 freeze extension to 10 Oct

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue Oct 9 08:19:55 BST 2007

We're now past the previously scheduled date for the 0.92 freeze.  I'd
like to extend this by a few more days so that we can merge the packs
format, which will make it a much more exciting release.

We don't want this to slip for too long, because we want to get out
fixes post 0.91.  I think it is important we do still do a one week
freeze and one week rc, and to get this out before Canonical people
start leaving for Ubuntu Developer Summit and allhands.

So:

  10 Oct    feature freeze   (tomorrow!)
  17 Oct    rc1
  24 Oct    release