Announcing Cart

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Fri Oct 5 17:05:45 BST 2007

> Well, accuse me of NIH-ism, but I'd be more inclined to integrate Bundle
> Buggy ;-)
I think review board does much more than what bundle buggy does though
(that's by design - not a criticism of bundle buggy).

Review board let's you comment directly on the diffs by clicking on
lines and shows side by side comparisons. You can also mark reviews for
particular people to review if you want. I guess it does what bundle
buggy does and the bazaar mailing list combined. It's pretty slick - we
just started using it at work and are very impressed.

Review board does not have a voting or point system like bundle buggy
does and nor does it do automatic merging once the required criteria are
met so it doesn't do some things that bundle buggy does. But it's really
nice to have the diffs and comments handled through one web interface
instead of using email for commenting.

Something which combined the functionality of review board and bundle
buggy and was geared towards Bazaar would be awesome I think.

Nick