Bzr push/pull

Micron Engineering micronpn at tin.it
Wed Oct 3 13:41:14 BST 2007

Hi all,
I am experimenting with Bazaar, I would create a flexible way to work
both inside and outside the company building but I have some problems to
realize it.

So I created an experimental public repository (PUBREPO) on our web
space (accessible using a ftp connection); I have also create a
repository on our net internal server (NETREPO) not accessible from outside.
PUBREPO and NETREPO will contain a repository for every project (i.e.
PUBREPO\TdsProject is the repository for TdsProject containing all its
branches).
Every engineer also will create a private repository using the same
organization of PUBREPO but limited to the projects where he is working.
So normally inside engineers will use NETREPO as their public repository.

1. Is there a preferred/automatic way to synchronize NETREPO and PUBREPO?
2. I would sync the 2 repo after that last commits to NETREPO are
approved; is there a predefined way to perform this?
3. If the above operations have to be done manually, is there a way to
permit only at project administrators to perform them?
4. I would understand better the purpose of push/pull commands.

Best regards,