Diff on multiple revision

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:21:38 BST 2007

On 10/3/07, Goffredo Baroncelli <kreijack at tiscalinet.it> wrote:
> Hi Lukáš,
>
> the enclosed bundle, adds a "Diff" button in the qlog dialog and adds the
> ability to select multiple revision (clicking with the shift key).
>
> If the Diff button is pushed when only one revision is highlighted, the dialog
> shows the diff between the revision selected and its parent.
>
> If the diff button is pushed when only two or more revisions are highlighted,
> the dialog shows the diff between the selected revisions.
>
> Please apply

Thanks, merged with one minor Qt fix and one behavior change. I really
didn't expect that selecting one revision would give me changes
introduced in that revision, and selecting also one more revision
below would give me the same result. So I've changed it to always use
the left-most parent of the last revision, which basically means
showing changes introduced by the selected revisions.

Lukas