[rfc] change copyright text to gplv2 or v3

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Oct 4 01:16:50 BST 2007

I'd like to change the standard copyright across Bazaar source files to
licence them under either the gplv2 or v3, rather than "v2 or later."
This doesn't mean we can't or won't update it if and when gplv4 ever
comes out.  I think after seeing the gplv3 process, and the substantial
changes compared to v2, it makes sense to specifically consider updates,
rather than basically give a blank cheque for a licence that does not
yet exist.

I propose to do a mechanical change that updates all the
headers, and updates test_source to match.

--
Martin