cannot commit to https:// subversion repository

Sébastien Barthélemy barthelemy at crans.org
Tue Oct 2 12:08:31 BST 2007

Le mardi 02 octobre 2007 à 11:59 +0200, Jelmer Vernooij a écrit :
> Hi Sébastien,
>
> Am Dienstag, den 02.10.2007, 11:54 +0200 schrieb Sébastien Barthélemy:
> > I'm trying to use bzr to handle the code hosted on a subversion
> > repository. This is a webdav over https repository with authentification
> > (auth_basic from apache).
> >
> > I succeeded to checkout a working copy:
> > bzr checkout svn+https://vizir.robot.jussieu.fr/svn/arboris
> >
> > I did some changes (add, remove...) then tried to commit and got
> > bzr: ERROR: exceptions.KeyError: 77
> See the following bug report:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/141105

Thank you Jelmer.

Here is the history of my problems
 - checkout svn+https:// was not working
 - I upgraded to version 0.4.3 of the bzr-svn plugin as you explained
there https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/82086
 - now checkout svn+https:// is working, but not the commit

I hoped that since the checkout was now working, the certificate was
solved and that the commit would work too. But is should have missed
something.

Cheers

Sebastien