Two newbie questions

Ben Gerdemann gmane at ibeni.net
Mon Oct 1 23:36:37 BST 2007

Just starting out with Bazaar, and have two quick questions:

1. Is it possible to checkout into an existing directory (currently
Bazaar reports an error)? I would like to init a new empty project and
"checkout" to an existing directory and start adding files. I want to
turn this directory into a working directory in place without moving
files in and out of it.

2. Is there a way to recursively remove files from project that have
been deleted from the file system? In CVS I could delete files and then
do 'cvs remove' and it would automatically flag all the files for
removal that had been deleted.

Cheers,
Ben