[ANN] bzr-gtk 0.91.0

Szilveszter Farkas szilveszter.farkas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:07:23 BST 2007

Hi,

we've just released another minor release of bzr-gtk, 0.91.0. This
release fixes some bugs, and adds a couple more UI bits and is intended
to be compatible with Bazaar 0.91.

The changes since 0.90.0 are:

 UI

  * Added keyboard shortcuts for closing windows and exiting Olive.
    (#139559, Daniel Schierbeck)

  * The tip revision will be automatically selected in the branch
visualization
    window. (#144244, Daniel Schierbeck)

  * Updated olive-gtk.desktop: Polish translation and additional categories.
    (Mateusz Korniak)

 BUG FIXES

  * Fix the "Complete Diff" entry in DiffWindow to show the whole diff.
    (#140512, James Westby)

  * Right-clicking in Olive's file list works again. (#136310, Mark Lee)

  * Annotate context menu works again. (Daniel Schierbeck)

  * Fixed push (with overwite) behavior when branches are diverged.
    (Mateusz Korniak)

  * Local missing revisions are remote extra revisions (Missing
revisions menu
    item in Olive). (Mateusz Korniak)

 INTERNALS

  * `bzr viz --limit` much more faster than before. (John Arbash Meinel)

  * Use get_apparent_author, rename variables to 'author'. (Aaron Bentley)

  * Added default_branch_path to MergeDialog and use it from olive-gtk.
    (Mateusz Korniak)

This release can be downloaded from:

 * https://launchpad.net/bzr-gtk/0.91/0.91.0/+download/bzr-gtk-0.91.0.tar.gz
(mirror: http://phanatic.hu/bzr-gtk/bzr-gtk-0.91.0.tar.gz)

The tarball (the .tar.gz) has been signed with my GPG key (F1D076A3).
The signature can be downloaded from
http://phanatic.hu/bzr-gtk/bzr-gtk-0.91.0.tar.gz.asc. To verify the
tarball, run:

$ gpg --verify bzr-gtk-0.91.0.tar.gz.asc

Bugs and requests for new features can be reported on launchpad,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-gtk.

The upcoming 0.92.0 release already has some prospective features, like
making `bzr viz` 5x faster on bzr.dev.

You may notice that the changelog features a bunch of new names. That's
a really great thing that we have so many contributors. On the other
hand the project maintenance became a bit difficult for us. So we
decided to create a bzr-gtk mailing list, and thanks to Jelmer, Martin,
and the Canonical sysadmins, it's already available: