[BUG] Bazarr says files are unknown in status but the files don't exist on disc

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Mon Sep 24 09:57:12 BST 2007

Sorry - I was being stupid. I was in a sub directory when I executed the
status command so the paths were relative to my branch root but I wasn't
in the branch root...

But to be honest I really dislike this behavior from bazaar. I wish it
would show the paths relative to the directory I am in and not the
branch root. It means you cannot paste the file paths into the current
command prompt.

Also, I think it would be nicer if bzr status showed the status for the
current directory not the whole branch. It's much worse for the revert
command as I have done this a few times thinking that it would revert
the changes from the directory I am in down but it reverted the whole
branch. I know that you can achieve this with "bzr status ." and "bzr
revert ." but it's easy to forget the dot with annoying concequences
(especially if you are used to other VCS like svn).

Can this behavior be changed in Bazaar?

Cheers,

Nick