[MERGE] Portability fix in TestCommitBuilder for unlink.

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Thu Sep 20 10:41:39 BST 2007

>>>>> "martin" == Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> writes:

    martin> Martin Pool has voted tweak.
    martin> Status is now: Conditionally approved
    martin> Comment:

    martin> It's ok to merge this with the change to use osutils.delete_any;
    martin> the fix for that can be a separate patch.

I transferred the code to delete_any and will merge that. Note
that since we check for a directory the problem mentioned by
Matthieu *is* taken care of. I added a comment to delete_any to
avoid someone reverting the change.

     Vincent