Bazaar Error

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Tue Sep 18 17:33:45 BST 2007

Yes... but perhaps there could be a more graceful handling of this error? The
symlink is in a part of the tree that I'm not terribly concerned with, but I
can't do any updates without purging symlinks.

Alternatively, perhaps an error message could be displayed than mentions this
win32symlinks plugin?

#!/jon

--
Jonathan Anderson