[MERGE] bzr branch description support

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Mon Sep 17 17:58:42 BST 2007

On (17/09/07 16:23), Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> I don't think the description has to necessarily be propagated. What do
> you intend to use this description for? Should it be displayed when
> pulling from a branch or copying a branch, as is the case for darcs'
> branch descriptions?

I believe that webserve already picks up the description from
.bzr/branch/branch.conf.

I think propogation may be the wrong thing to do, depending on what the
user sets in the description, so I would support going for the simpler
option of just standardising the config entry rather than something that
would require a format bump.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256