[ANN] new build of bzr-eclipse (0.0.11)

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Mon Sep 17 10:43:12 BST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I have my projects mounted as a sub dirs within
a bzr branch so that was the problem.

I remounted them with the branch as the project and now I see the extra
menu commands ;-)

The only problem is when I try to use one of the menu commands I get an
error that the xml plugin can't be loaded. I looked in .bzr.log and
found that the xml plugin needs dom.minidom:

[ 1908] Mon 11:28:21.607 WARNING: Unable to load plugin u'bzr_xmloutput'
from u'C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/nia/Anwendungs
daten/bazaar/2.0/plugins'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bzrlib\plugin.pyc", line 180, in load_from_dir
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:/Dokumente und
Einstellungen/nia/Anwendungsdaten/bazaar/2.0/plugins\bzr_xmloutput\__init__.py",
line 127, in <modul
e>
  File "C:/Dokumente und
Einstellungen/nia/Anwendungsdaten/bazaar/2.0/plugins\bzr_xmloutput\__init__.py",
line 129, in XMLLog
Formatter
ImportError: No module named dom.minidom

I have installed bzr using the installation wizard on Windows. Do you
know where/how to install this dependancy - do I need to install bzr
from the source and use installed python to do this? I'll update the
wiki page for the plugin to list this dependancy with instructions on
how to install once I've work it out....

Thanks,

Nick