[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.3

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Sep 16 01:10:35 BST 2007

I'm happy to announce that the next minor version of bzr-svn, 0.4.3, has
just been released. This is a bug fix release.

The changes since 0.4.2 are:

  PERFORMANCE

   * Avoid extra RA connection in LogWalker if it isn't going to be used.

  BUG FIXES

   * Fix determination of relative URLs in SvnRaTransport._request_path().
     (#139020)

   * Use write groups in fetch as required by the packs branch.

   * Handle pushing merges of which LHS parent is older revision of
     branch path.

  INTERNALS

   * Track moving parents correctly in follow_path().

   * Implement SvnWorkingTreeDir.needs_format_conversion().

The tarball is available from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.3.tar.gz

The compressed tarball has been signed with my GPG key
(1EEF5276). The signature can be downloaded from
http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.3.tar.gz.asc. To verify the
tarball, run:

$ gpg --verify bzr-svn-0.4.3.tar.gz.asc

Bug reports are as always welcome on Launchpad at
https://launchpad.net/bzr-svn

Cheers,

Jelmer

Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org