bazaar 0.92 opened

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Wed Sep 12 10:25:57 BST 2007

bzr.dev is now open again for merges intended for the next release,
which we'll call 0.92.  (Maybe we should have a release codename too?)

We've made an 0.91rc2; Robert has found a bug in fileids_affected_by
when subtrees are used that should be fixed in 0.91, so I'll make
another rc with that change in the next day or so.  If people would
like to nominate other things for 0.91 please put that in the subject
line of your merge request.

The two key things I'd like to merge in this release are the pack
repositories as at least an experimental format, and streaming network
operations.  Personally I'll be working on inventory improvements,
general bugs and facilitating reviews and landings.

--
Martin