[MERGE] Add Mutt as a supported email client (round 2)

Keir Mierle mierle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:04:54 BST 2007

This adds Mutt as a supported email client. It also orders
lists of supported email clients in two categories,
alphabetically within each: generic clients, and specific
clients. I hope this is not too contentious.

I also wrote a brief tutorial [1] on how to use gmail with
mutt and bzr send; it uses the included functionality. I'd
appreciate any feedback/questions/improvements. I feel quality
gmail integration is important, given how popular it is with
developers. Once the bugs are shaken out, I'd like to
integrate the information into the main documentation.

Keir

[1] http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrSendWithGmail