Bzr error while commiting

Ralph Douglass rdouglass at janestcapital.com
Fri Aug 31 17:27:36 BST 2007

Oh, right, sorry, forgot to mention the second part.  If I try to commit
again after the error message, I get

Unable to obtain lock
chroot-46912586122576:///bzr/multi/.bzr/repository/lock
held by rdouglass at nyc-qsv-web2 on host nyc-qsv-web2 [process #32012]
locked 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
Will continue to try until 12:30:42

This doesn't go away until I break the lock, at which point I can try to
commit again, but then my problems loop back to the first error.