KnitCorrupt error

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue Aug 28 07:13:33 BST 2007

On 8/28/07, Andrew Straw <strawman at astraw.com> wrote:
> 'bzr check' fails with the same error. I deduce this means that my
> commit failed to produce a valid repository for some unknown reason.
>
> So, how can I fix the issue? I'm happy to rollback and try the commit
> again, if possible.

You should be able to recover by branching the previous revision out
of that repository into a new one, then checking the result.

Does check fail on the repo where that revision was originally made?
If so, that may indicate either a problem in Bazaar or something else
in that system.  I don't personally recall anyone reporting this
failure before.  Can you think of anything at all unusual that
happened when you were committing or pushing?

--
Martin