KnitCorrupt error

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Mon Aug 27 22:25:26 BST 2007

Hi,

I committed a file to my local repository on Mac OS X using bzr-0.18 and
python-2.4.4 and then pushed it up to my server. Upon downloading that
patch with "bzr pull" on bzr-0.15 on Ubuntu Feisty, I got the error
message I'm attaching. I then updated my bzr version to 0.18 on the
Feisty machine, and still get a similar error message when I try 'bzr
update'.

Any tips for fixing the situation? (I know zero about bzr's internals.)
Is my server's repository now broken? If so, do I have any hope of
fixing it, or will I have to rebuild?

-Andrew