[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.1

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Aug 26 11:22:27 BST 2007

I'm happy to announce that the next major version of bzr-svn, 0.4.1, has
just been released. This is mainly a bug fix release.

The changes since 0.4.1 are:

  BUG FIXES

   * Convert errors to bzr errors when fetching data (avoids
backtraces).

   * Raise proper exception when repository can't be found remotely.
(#130633)

   * Use knits to store file id maps.

   * Don't try to open repository root for http:// or https:// URLs.
(#80553)

   * Handle corner cases fetching renames.

   * Support WorkingTree.update()

   * Don't mutter during commit unless explicitly enabled with -Dcommit.

   * Fix pushing while svk:merge properties are not found.
     (#133287, Lukáš Lalinský)

   * Show proper exception when a svn dump file ends prematurely.

   * Don't try to open directories of which parents haven't yet been
opened
     from commit. (#133288, Lukáš Lalinský)

   * Timestamps in properties no longer include locale-specific data.
(#131337)

   * Handle copies of parent directories of branches correctly.
(#131180)

  INTERNALS

   * Support `topo_sorted` argument to by Repository.get_ancestry().

  FEATURES

   * Support initializing Subversion repositories.
     `bzr init-repo --format=subversion` now works.

   * Support reading gzip and bzip2 compressed dump files in svn-import.

The tarball is available from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.1.tar.gz

The tarball (not the .tar.gz) has been signed with my GPG key
(1EEF5276). The signature can be downloaded from
http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.1.tar.asc. To verify the
tarball, run:

$ gpg --verify bzr-svn-0.4.1.tar.asc

Bug reports are as always welcome on Launchpad at
https://launchpad.net/bzr-svn

Cheers,

Jelmer

Jabber: jelmer at fsfe.org