[RFC][Bug #48623] warn if ignore pattern matches existing versioned files

Daniel Watkins D.M.Watkins at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Aug 25 11:50:58 BST 2007

Attached is a bundle that modifies 'bzr ignore' so that it lists any
versioned files that match the given ignore pattern.  However, these
modifications cause some tests in bzrlib.tests.blackbox.test_non_ascii
to fail and I'd like some advice as to the best way to stop these
failing.  Should I modify the tests or does something need to be done to
my code to make it more encoding friendly?

--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke) <D.M.Watkins at warwick.ac.uk>
University of Warwick Christian Focus President