[MERGE][Take six !!!!] Show the diff in the commit messages

Aaron Bentley aaron.bentley at utoronto.ca
Sat Aug 25 01:46:38 BST 2007

Aaron Bentley has voted abstain.
Status is now: Waiting
Comment:
Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:
 > I am hoping that will not be other complaints, because often the
suggestion
 > which I recived were inchoerent (the indentation is not an exact
scients !).
> -                my_message = edit_commit_message(template)
> +                t = make_commit_message_template_encoded(tree,
> +                        selected_list, diff=show_diff,
> +                        output_encoding=bzrlib.user_encoding)

I'm not going to vote on this version, because Martin's already agreed
to tweak and merge the previous one.  I'll just point out that when we
indent from the left, we indent four spaces, not eight.

Aaron

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C200708241926.27558.kreijack%40tiscalinet.it%3E