[olive] wishlist

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:00:05 BST 2007

Hi Szilveszter,
I rediscovered olive again today, and it is awesome, thanks!!

There is just a couple of things I'd like to see which will help me a lot:
* gdiff must be colourdiff!  (+ blue line  - red line)
* gdiff must not lock up when gcommit is open (I think its modal or
somesuch)
* commit progress window becomes very small after successful commit

I intend to help with implementing these (as time permits),
but thought I should mention my peeves, and maybe someone does
it before I have time, or I may get some pointers..

regards
marius

ps. Is there a separate mailing list for bzr-gtk?